New Member ApplicationWelcome to Essendon Quilters
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Essendon Quilters Inc.
Our members are passionate about sharing patchwork quilting in friendship and fun.
By opening this page, it is assumed you have already read the following pages to find out what we can offer you.
- $45.00 annually due October 1st
- Name Badge costs $20.00
The Committee considers your application as soon as possible. Please allow 2 weeks for processing your payment and membership details. Once your membership becomes active you will receive a confirmation email and a website email with your user name and temporary password.
- By submitting this membership application, you agree to abide by the Rules of the Association.
- Membership of EQI includes permission for the digital publishing of all EQI activities.
- EQI News delivery method is via attendance at meetings, or digitally via e-mail, and website.
- Make the payment via your online banking
- Event code: MEM
- Enter the information requested into the Membership Application Form (see below)
- Check the required boxes
- Click the ‘Send’ button
The form will be recorded and sent to the EQI membership coordinator. A confirmation email will be sent to back to you.
Online Bank Transfer Details:
Essendon Quilters Inc Bank: Bendigo Bank
BSB No. 633000
Account No. 126900604
Bank Transfer Help:
To make your payment via Bank Direct Transfer and are unsure of ‘how to’, please refer to the example below:
- Go to your online transfer option - bank, credit union etc.
- Select your preferred account for payment
- Enter the Payee Name - Essendon Quilters Inc
- Enter the Bendigo Bank BSB number:
- Enter the EQI Account Number:
- Enter the required payment amount
- ** For the Payment Reference (18 characters max.) enter: event code, surname, initial e.g. MEM Brown S
- If this is the first time, you make a payment to EQI via this method, you will more than likely be sent an SMS from your banking institution to confirm the direct debit as well.
- Submit your payment and save a copy of your Bank Transfer receipt.
** IMPORTANT: The Treasurer needs to be able to the details (code and name) from the payment reference information.